CompuSystems offers ConnectME interactive dashboards for attendees, exhibitors and organizers as part of our suite of web-based tools. These user-friendly dashboards give you and your customers a simple and efficient way to manage a variety of critical show responsibilities from one central location.
For show organizers, the ConnectME Dashboard provides a multi-functioning platform for viewing and analyzing critical show data — all an event's important statistics can now be surveyed at a glance. In addition to providing reliable event data in an easy to read format, the ConnectME Dashboard also equips an organizer with the following:
- Communication Center – Send messages direct to attendees and exhibitors via the show mobile app or registration dashboard (also developed by CSI).
- Statistics at a Glance – Registration and attendance counts, exhibiting companies not yet registered, pending qualifications and more.
- Session/ Event Watch List – A listing of available sessions and the percentage sold.
- Additional Info – Registration geographic breakdowns, a calendar of critical show dates, an event countdown by day, a chart of the most used source codes, a listing of CompuSystems' staff servicing your event and important information posted in the CSI News section.
CompuSystems is the first registration company to provide a robust dashboard for show organizers that works direct with attendee and exhibitor registration dashboards and the show's mobile apps. These tools will help you access information quicker, make more informed business decisions and make your job easier.
The attendee dashboard gives your registrants all the tools they need to manage their registration from start to finish. They can register for the event and purchase educational sessions, view and edit their onscreen virtual badge, reprint and resend confirmations and perform many other tasks while all their information is maintained in an organized fashion. We also offer the following additional dashboard features to ensure your registrants are able to connect with exhibitors – effectively building a community around your show:
- MyExhibitors – This application automatically matches attendees (based on indicated product interests during registration) with exhibitors that they would most likely want to visit while at the show. They can then schedule in-booth appointments with their matches.
- MyAgenda – Attendees can view their agenda of booth appointments they have scheduled with exhibitors, as well as any sessions they registered for.
- BuyerConnect – We make available to attendees that had their badge scanned on the trade show floor by an exhibitor with a lead retrieval device, a listing of those exhibitors and their contact information.
The exhibitor ConnectME dashboard has many of the same features as the attendee dashboard, plus the ability to order lead retrieval and attendee list rental services, invite their own customers to the event using pre-loaded email message templates, reprint and resend lead retrieval receipts and the following easy-to-use tool for connecting with attendees interested in their products:
- Appointment Manager – Exhibitors can use this feature to view attendee appointment requests — then accept, deny or propose a new meeting time. They can also view their complete schedule of attendee booth appointments, which can be printed and brought with them onsite.
CSI strives to stay at the forefront of web-based user tool development, saving our customers both time and money through innovative and cutting-edge technology.