CSI has an extensive suite of trade show registration features that were designed to help show organizers, exhibitors and attendees achieve the best possible event experience.
- Dashboards provide attendees and exhibitors a simple and efficient way to manage a variety of key show responsibilities from one central location. They can view complete registration details and make edits, resend and reprint confirmations, book hotel, air and car, view and print order summary, order products, connect to popular social networking sites, send email invitations to colleagues inviting them to register for the show and more.
- Web Services/ Integration
- CSI uses web technology to seamlessly integrate registration applications for a broad range of services that include real-time registration and membership validation; integration with LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter; and integration with leading housing providers.
- Interactive Drilldown Reporting
- CSI offers an interactive drilldown reporting system that will transform the way you report on and analyze your registration data. Generate ad-hoc reports over multiple databases and schedule those reports to run automatically throughout the show. Drill down into reports by selecting from an extensive list of criteria to report on virtually any aspect of your registration data. Reports can be rendered in PDF, Excel, or graph formats. This system will allow you to quickly evaluate your data, spot trends and make more informed business decisions.